"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning: Refrigerator and Freezer

Do you need some motivation to get some Spring Cleaning started at your home?

This week is the refrigerator and freezer.

I do have to organize my refrigerator almost weekly and I timed it right this week since I am grocery shopping tomorrow. Found some cabbage that needed used, and it's ready to put in the oven for dinner! Everything else got sorted and cleaned. And unlike most weeks :-) I even wiped down the shelves and drawers this time. It looks wonderful!

(this is before.....)

(the freezer, which just got organized over the weekend and was pretty clean, so I didn't do much there!)

While wiping down the fridge I turned to put something in the sink and when I turned back around my 15 month old daughter decided to help me. It was too cute. And what a wonderful thing to learn young......... clean out mama's fridge!




The finished fridge and door!

No comments:

Post a Comment