"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lemonade


With the days getting warmer I have been enjoying making lemonade lately. Here's the recipe I have been using, you can adjust your sweetener to your taste, and yes, any type of sugar would work as well, but I wanted to try and find one with honey that I liked to avoid more refined sugar! And to mix it up somedays I make it with lime juice instead of lemon :-)

1/2 cup honey

Mix with about 1 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve.

Add 1/2 cup lemon juice and stir.

Pour into a 1 quart jar and add water till full.

Refrigerate till cold and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! I've been looking for a good lemonade recipe. I have so many lemons to use. :)

    ReplyDelete