"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pampered Chef

UPDATED: Order soon, party will close on Wed, March 10!

I am hosting a Pampered Chef party online only for the next week or so.
Their kitchen products tend to be a good quality - and I love a good kitchen tool that I use often and it doesn't break!
If you would like to order something - I would love to have you do it through my show!

(if you are prompted for a host name it's Jennifer McLaimtaig)

Here's some of my favorite things
I use this square stoneware baker ALL THE TIME - love it, cleans easy!

these scrapers are the BEST ever - I have -and use - all the sizes, but the mini one is great. In fact, mine really needs replaced after so much use!


and yes, the classic stoneware - I have the rectangle, a large round and a large bar pan. Great for pizza, rolls, crackers, pretzels......... just about anything!


Chopper - works great for veggies, nuts - can use on a cutting board or with little lid
Garlic Press........ used often, don't have to take the peel off the garlic first before mincing... love it

Classic Batter Bowl - I often mix up pancake or waffles the night before and let it soak in my bowl - or it's great for yogurt musilei too!


these are on my wish list.........



I am thinking I might try this spritzer and use it instead of the aerosol Pam spray - anyone used one of these and like it?


Browse the catalog and let me know what is your favorite Pampered Chef piece!
And if you have any questions about ordering you can email me at
jen@mcwoodworks.biz

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment