"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Cleaning: Pots/Pans and 1 Cupboard

Here's goes another week of

I straightened out my pots and pans cupboard. They are in a corner cabinet and though they all fit nicely, they often get rearranged and need stacked properly again. I also keep my muffin tins and some rarely used items in the bottom with my foils and ziplock bags so that could use a little attention as well! Everything is stacked nicely and organized. Makes things so much nicer. Sorry, no picture, hard spot to get a decent look at it!

I also straightened out my cups cupboard - it needed it badly. I am wanting to phase out alot of the kids plastic cups and had hidden some away that somehow snuck out again and needed re-hidden. I figure if I don't use them for a number of months I can get rid of them without wondering if I could live without them. So they are in the "waiting" spot to get rid of hopefully!


This is "before" on the cups...... will try and get an "after" taken soon!

I also cleaned out my spice/baking stuff cupboard between this week and last. It is much easier now that I re-arranged some stuff and have extra spices out of the way in the basket. It is working nicely and things are easy to find.


What are you cleaning this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment