"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thoughts for Today

"In order for something to become clean,
something else must become dirty,
but you can get everything dirty without
getting anything clean."

~as seen on an old "thought a day" calendar page

It seems this is my life lately :-)
If it's not dishes, it's the living room, if not there, the boys have been cutting paper, or the diaper pail needs attention and don't even mention the bathrooms!
If my thoughts could become blog posts, you would get updates at least daily. Cause I am always thinking of stuff. Finding the time to write them out in coherent thoughts though.... it's a challenge some weeks- or months!
I have several pages of menus I would like to get posted and link to some new recipes. I have been working on a 2 week menu- looks great on paper, but I am not doing very good at following it. Oh, we've been eating well and out of the fridge... just not off the paper! Oh well.
And I would love to do some free advertising and reviews for a couple e-books I have helped "proof/preview" read for Katie and Stephanie. But I promise.... those posts are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment