"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow, January already! I have spent the last couple weeks cleaning, re-organizing and getting back on top of meals, grocery shopping and school. All the while taking care of the 4 kids. Never a dull moment, especially when the baby is teething.

I am hoping to compile a list of my "menus" - the list I pick off each week to create my menu plans. Working from what's on sale, to what I have already, what we enjoy and sounds good right now.

I also purchased this planner for this year. I am enjoying it so far. The cover is so pretty and love the little quotes scattered thru the book. I also have a "household notebook", I am kinda bouncing between the 2 to see which I like better for long term. So far, the planner is nice and compact, gives space for meal plans and lists but the notebook has alot more space but is much bulkier to carry around. I'll have to show you my household planner sometime!

This week I am working hard on getting thru my "to do" list and not carry a bunch of stuff over into next week... AGAIN.... things like take the ornaments off the tree and finish the thank-you's ;-)

I am hoping to get more consistent at blogging on here and sharing some of my favorite reads and links from others too!

No comments:

Post a Comment