"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Menus

Here is my menu plan. It's a 2 week plan and though I may vary what I am serving on a given day due to how my week is looking, I am hoping to keep this list for the next couple months and then re-assess it and make changes. We are looking at possibly moving- locally- in the next month and I am currently 28 weeks pregnant. So, I am hoping to keep the meals, simple and nourishing. And over the next couple weeks I will probably try and eat down my freezer stash so it's easier to move and then plan to replenish the freezer once we are moved and before baby is born. Here's my thoughts! If it doesn't link to a recipe, it's easy enough you should be able to make it without one!

Week One

Sunday - leftovers
Monday - Chicken Enchiladas w/ green salad
Tuesday - Tacos
Wednesday - Spaghetti and Meatballs (this is a meatloaf recipe, but making into balls would work too, I often make mine up as I go, but I've been wanting to try this recipe!)
Friday - Hamburgers w/ Salad or other veggies
Saturday - Sweet and Sour Chicken w/ Rice

Week Two

Sunday - leftovers
Tuesday - Chimichangas w/ Rice or Salad
Wednesday - White Chicken Chili or other soup
Thursday - Fish
Friday - Beef Fajitas (the recipe says Chicken, but just substitute with Beef or Pork!)
Saturday - Quinoa or Rice Salad w/ sausage or Rice Salad - Lentil Salad or Quinoa Taco Salad- I will use/or work off something along these lines and either cook and slice the sausage or just serve a couple on the side. Depending on my mood I will use either quinoa, rice or lentils as a base, veggies with what I have on hand and make a dressing- there's lots to choose from HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment