"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pizza

I had a craving for pizza last night.
I was thinking I would make something wonderful for Katie's Super Foods carnival,
but I wanted pizza.
So, I made pizza.
Then I realized how many Super Foods I had used.
It was yummy and it worked to share!
Enjoy!

Pizza

1 pizza crust

Top with a couple tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, spread all over and to the edges.
Sprinkle dried oregano on top

Add 6 thinly sliced organic Roma tomatoes all over
Add 1/2-3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
Add 1/2 of a red onion, thinly sliced
Add 1/3 cup diced artichoke hearts
Add 4 cloves minced garlic

Top with 1 - 1 1/2 cups grated cheese

Bake at 450 degrees - 20-30 minutes
Cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing


No comments:

Post a Comment