"So as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy"
~Colossians 1:10-11

Wednesday, September 30, 2009


"I don't know what that is Mama, but I'd sure like to find out!" ~Caeden

It's THIS!

Somedays.......... it makes the perfect afternoon snack! I gave the boys a couple bites with a spoon, it was a little thick :-) They loved it but I stopped when I remembered it did have coffee in and giving a 2 yr old and 4 yr old something with coffee in it probably wasn't the best idea! Alannah wanted some bites too so I gave her "bites" off my empty spoon and she kept asking for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment